Howto/Spacenet/Accesspoint config general
This page describes the general configuration for the spacenet SSID on your accesspoint or WiFi infrastructure.
- SSID name = spacenet
- Broadcast SSID name = on
- Authentication type = WPA2 EAP (no WPA)
- Cipher = AES (no TKIP)
- EAP method = passthrough
- Configure your RADIUS server IP + key and use it for this SSID.
- Band Steering or Band Select (or similar) is preferable to guide clients to the 5GHz-band.
- Opportunistic Key Caching or Proactive Key Caching = enabled (only if you would have multiple AP's with a WLAN controller)
- Client isolation= on (or similar like "default forward = off") Check Layer2 security.